Since 1989, Solutions Plus has been involved in the field of chemical dependency education. Solutions Plus provides both voluntary and mandatory education programs throughout the Houston metropolitan area and Beaumont. Our classes include alcohol and drug education, anti-theft, and the drug offender education program.
Solutions Plus Locations throughout Texas are:
- North Houston (Northline)
- West Houston
State Mandated Education Classes
Solutions Plus is dedicated to the education of individuals, families, and communities about the dangers of alcohol and drug impairment.
- In 2010, 10,228 people were killed in a drunk-driving crashes – one every 52 minutes.
- MADD is serving a victim or survivor every 10 minutes.
- Since MADD was founded in 1980, alcohol-related fatalities have declined by more than 40%.
- One in three people will be involved in an alcohol-related crash in their lifetime.
- Every minute, one person is injured from an alcohol-related crash.
- An average drunk driver has driven drunk 87 times before first arrest.
- Drunk driving costs each adult in the country almost $500 per year.
Solutions Plus provides the following classes:
- Texas Drug Offender Education Program (TDOEP)
- Driving While Intoxicated Education of First Offense (DWI ED)
- Driving While Intoxicated Repeat Offender Programs (DWI II or DWI ROP)
- Minor in Possession (MIP)
- Texas Youth Tobacco Awareness Program (TYTAP)
- Alcohol/Drug Education (ADE) classes
- Supportive Outpatient Treatment Program (SOP)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Services through affiliation with The Right Step