Houston Recovery Center
Services Provided by BES Group Texas Locations
Alcohol and Drug treatment
- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Detoxification provides monitoring and treatment for individuals in need of medical detoxification from drugs and alcohol, facilitated by a multi-disciplinary team of physicians, nurses, and licensed chemical dependency counselors.
- Intensive Outpatient Detoxification (IOP) is an 8-week program that meets three times weekly on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for three hours each time and is facilitated by a licensed chemical dependency counselor.
- Supportive Outpatient Detoxification (SOP) is a 90 day program, meets 2 times per week on Monday and Tuesday and is facilitated by a licensed chemical dependency counselor.
Struggling with drug or alcohol addiction? Call So You Live at 713-697-0776 Today!
Behavioral Health Services:
- Psychiatric Evaluations Psychological Evaluations, Psycho-social Assessments, and Behavioral Health Assessments are conducted by our doctorate and master level clinicians which include Licensed Psychiatrists, Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Professional Counselor Interns (Texas State designated), and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Individual Counseling are provided by a doctorate level clinician. Individual Counseling consists of a minimum of 12 weekly sessions for one clinical hour (up to 50 minutes) per individual that focuses on the reason(s) counseling was initially sought.
- Couples Counseling our main objective in family counseling is to strengthen the family unit and provide essential skills for family togetherness. In couples counseling, the focus is on building and strengthening healthy relationships and resolution of problems.
- Anger/Stress Management Program is fourteen (14) sessions in length, is designed to promote healthy coping skills, accountability, and appropriate expression of emotions.
Soyoulive.com Alcohol and Drug treatment
Drug and alcohol addiction is a disease. As with any kind of disease, it will require some a group of knowledgeable experts in order to act in response using effective treatments. Soyoulive.com can help. No matter if you or your loved one needs supportive intervention, detoxification, or drug rehab treatment, our professional staff will help you achieve your goals.
If you or someone you love is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, rest assured that recovery always begins with the courage to pick up the phone. The trained staff at So You Live is standing by to help you find the support you deserve and to help you locate a Houston recovery center near you. Reach out to us at 713-697-0776 today.