Individual Counseling in Houston
Individual Counseling in Houston is provided by a master or doctorate level clinician to include which holds one of the following licenses: Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family therapist, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, or a Texas State designated intern.
Individual Counseling consists of a minimum of 12 weekly sessions for one clinical hour (up to 50 minutes) per individual that focuses on the reason(s) counseling was initially sought. Visits are scheduled according to client needs and treatment/discharge plans established with the therapist that identifies concerns to be addressed throughout counseling.
Individual Counseling can address various behavioral health issues to include but are not limited to:
- Emotional Distress
- Parent-Child Relationships
- Stress Management
- Coping/Decision Making Skills
- Co-Occurring Mental Health Issues That Involve Chemical Dependency
- Anger Management & Domestic Violence Issues
- Relationship Problems (Family, Marriage, Sibling, Co-Worker)
- Financial Problems
- Physical & Sexual Abuse (Victim Focused)
- Other Life Problem Areas/Issues.
Individual counseling services are available during normal business hours from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., as well as evening hours until 8 p.m.
Counseling services in Spanish are available at our Pasadena Location and at three (3) of our other sites (North Houston – Northline, Baytown, and West Houston) with an interpreter.
Our Intensive Outpatient Locations
Our Counceling facilities are available at the following Texas metropolitan areas:
- BES Group – Pasadena, TX
- BES Group – Baytown, TX
- BES Group – Beaumont, TX
- BES Group – North Houston, TX
- BES Group – West Houston, TX