Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
EAPs are employer – sponsored programs designed to alleviate and assist in eliminating a variety of workplace problems. EAPs typically provide screening, assessments, brief interventions, referrals to other services and case management with longitudinal follow-up for mental health concerns and substance abuse problems.
To provide confidential quality short term counseling services to employees and their families addressing stress that negatively impact work productivity, morale and overall wellness.
- Parent-Child Conflict
- Work- family Balance
- Medical Problem
- Depression / Suicide Risk
- Financial Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Co-worker conflict
- Family / Marital Problems
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Psychological Disorders
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Threat of Violence / Abusive Partner
- Declining Workplace Morale
The BES Group and Associates is committed to provide employees and their household family members with services to help manage issues in their personal lives.
Each individual will be assessed by an EAP professional and given support through program paid counseling sessions.
Some of the Services are:
- Critical Incidents
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Individual/ Family / Couples Counseling
- Psychotropic Medication Management and Follow Up
- Anger Management
- Domestic Violence
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Services
- Life Skills Course
- Parenting Course
- Occupational Stress
- Emotional Distress
- Major Life Events, including Births, Accidents and Deaths
- Health Care Concerns
- Financial or non-work-related legal concerns
- Family/Personal Relationship Issues
- Work Relationship Issues
- Concerns about Ageing ParentsConfidentiality is maintained in accordance with privacy laws and ethical standards.
- EAP’s services are free to the employee and their household family members, up to allowance, having been pre-paid by the employer. If an additional service is required beyond the EAP treatment, these may result as an additional fee and may be paid out of pocket or covered by a medical insurance Company.
Benefits for the Company
Studies have indicated that offering Employee Assistance Programs may result in various benefits for employers, including:
- Lower Healthcare Cost
- Improvement in Recruitment and Retention Efforts
- Reduction of Absenteeism
- Increase Job Satisfaction
- Healthy Environment
- Healthy Communication
- Team Building
- Improved Workplace Morale
- Reduced Turnover